Delivery and Postman Management System (DPMS) helps Post Office staffs to manage delivery of mails and articles at its post offices.
The different types of mail delivery handled under DPMS are:
- Speed Post
- Registered mail
- Parcel, VPP
- Money Order
- International mail
- Ordinary mail
- Insured mail
- COD mail
How to Access DPMS?
1. Login to SAP with your User ID and password.
2. The SAP Easy Access screen appears.
3. Enter Transaction Code ‘ZMODPMS’. The Delivery and Postman Management System – Main Screen appears.
Deliver Accountable Mail
The Accountable Mail Delivery screen helps you to perform following functions:
1. Receive Mail Bag.
2. Open the received bag.
3. Issue articles received in the facility to the postman for delivery.
4. Update the status of delivered /undelivered articles.
5. Approve the delivery status of undelivered articles.
6. Redirect the articles to other address and charge redirection fee.
7. Return the unclaimed articles to the post office mapped to sender’s address.
8. Keep the articles on hold on recipient's request.